Thursday, July 7, 2011

We're in Print! Announcing We Sure Can by Sarah B Hood


I've known Sarah of Toronto Tasting Notes for a few years now- we first met through plants swaps as members of the You Grow Girl forum. Last year we both participated in the CanJam organized by Tigress and I know her to be a connoisseur and preserver of the highest merit. So I was pleased and flattered when she asked if she could include our recipe for Pickled Asparagus and Fiddleheads in her upcoming book We Sure Can! How Jams and Pickles are Reviving the Lure and Lore of Local Food

You can check out a preview and order a copy of the book here. It's chock full of great information and scrumptious recipes by contributors including the aftermentioned Tigress, and fellow Torontonian preservers Joel and Dana of Well Preserved as well as many others. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy!

If you are near Leslieville in Toronto you might want to check out the book launch on Aug 7

Sunday, August 7
9:00am - 2:00pm
Leslieville Farmers Market
Jonathan Ashbridge Park, Queen Street East, Toronto
(Rain date: August 14)

I'm pretty sure there will be delicious samples!

No comments:

Post a Comment